PMEGP Online Application Registration and PMEGP Login Portal Scheme check at kviconline.gov.in for Telangana, AP, Gujarat…..
PMEGP Online Application Registration at kviconline.gov.in for Telangana, AP, Gujarat
Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) scheme was announced by Prime Minister of India on 15th August 2008. PMEGP is a credit linked Subsidy Scheme which is the creation of the merger of Prime Minister’s RojgarYojana (PMRY) and Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP). This scheme was already implemented in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh (AP), Gujarat etc states in India. In this article we will give brief instructions on How to Apply PMEGP Online Application to signin into Pmegp Login at kviconline.gov.in for all Telangana (TG), AP, Gujarat etc at kviconline.gov.in web portal. The primary objectives of PMEGP are
- To generate the employment opportunities through the establishment of micro enterprises in rural and urban area
- To provide self-employment opportunities to rural and urban youth
- To provide substantial and continuous employment opportunities to a large segment of rural and urban unemployed youth of the nation
- To increase the earning capacity of artisans youth and to increase the growth rate of employment in rural and urban area
- To facilitate the participation of financial institutions for higher credit flow to micro sector
- Minimum age must be more than 18 years
- Education requirement is VIII Std. Pass for manufacturing project above INR 10 lakhs and service sector project above INR 5 lakhs.
- Self Help Groups and Charitable Trust
- Institution registered under Societies Registration Act-1860
- Co-operative Societies based on production
- Recently the online registration process of PMEGP has been started those who want to apply online can visit the website. In this article, I am going to tell you the detailed procedure to apply online for PMEGP
PMEGP Online Application Registration at kviconline.gov.in
First, you need to open the website http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/ in your browser. The view of the web page will be like this
Now you have to click on the ‘PMEGP Online Application’ which you can see on the right-hand side of the webpage, I have marked it in red circle for your convenience. When you click on PMEGP Online Application, it will direct to a new web page. The new page will look like this
This page will show you two options
- PMEGP Online Application Form for Individuals
- PMEGP Online Application Form for Non-Individuals
PMEGP Online Registration Procedure for Individuals
I have marked both the option in a blue colour circle. If you are an individual you should click on the first choice ‘PMEGP Online Application Form for Individuals’ which is available on the left-hand side of the webpage and you will be directed to a new webpage, it is an application form. The form will be like the below image
Now you have to fill this application form. Guidelines to fill the form are also available on the same webpage, so you can also check the guidelines if you found any difficulty while filling the form. Before submitting the form, please check the information provided by you is correct. If anything found wrong, your application will be rejected.
PMEGP Online Application Process for Non-Individuals
If you are not an individual, you need to click on the option ‘PMEGP Online Application Form for Non-Individuals’ which I have marked with a blue circle in the picture.
When you click on the option, you will be redirected to another page. The new page will be like this
Now you have to select the sponsoring agency, and you will be redirected to application form page like below image. In the application form, you have to fill the detail of your organization. You can also refer the guideline to fill the application form if find any difficulty.
Before submitting the application form, please check information provided by you are correct otherwise your application will be rejected.
If you do not want to fill the online application form, you can also download from the website http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/pmegpweb/docs/howToApply.htmin just a click.
When you open the website, you will see an option ‘Click here to download Application form’ which I have marked in red circle. You just have to click on the option and the application for will be download. You can take the printout of the form and send it to the registered address.
Features of PMEGP
- There is no income ceiling to setup the project
- PMEGP assistance is available only for the establishment of new units
- Existing units or units which have already taken any subsidy from State or Central Government are not eligible
- Per Capita investment limit for the plain area is INR 1 lakh and 1.5 lakh for hilly area.
- Maximum project cost for manufacturing sector is INR 25 lakh and INR 10 lakh for service sector